Do you have a desk pad that is too large or too bulky to fit in your drawer or backpack? Do you want to store or transport your desk pad without damaging or creasing it? If so, you might want to learn how to roll up your desk pad properly. In this video, I will show you how to roll up a desk pad with Aothia, a brand that offers high-quality and durable desk pads for your home or office. You will also learn some tips and tricks to keep your desk pad in good shape and prevent it from curling or wrinkling.
To roll up your desk pad with Aothia, you will need the following items:
- Your Aothia desk pad
- A clean and flat surface
- A rubber band or a string
Here are the steps to roll up your desk pad with Aothia:
- Lay your desk pad flat on a clean and flat surface, such as a table or a floor. Make sure there is no dust, dirt, or debris on the surface or on the desk pad.
- Start from one end of the desk pad and roll it up tightly and evenly. Try to avoid any air bubbles or gaps between the layers. You can use your hands or a straight edge to smooth out the desk pad as you roll it.
- Once you have rolled up the entire desk pad, secure it with a rubber band or a string. Make sure the rubber band or the string is not too tight or too loose, as it might damage or deform the desk pad.
- Store or transport your rolled-up desk pad in a cool and dry place. Avoid exposing it to direct sunlight, heat, or moisture, as they might cause fading, cracking, or warping.
Some tips and tricks to keep your desk pad in good shape and prevent it from curling or wrinkling are:
- Unroll your desk pad as soon as possible when you need to use it. Don't leave it rolled up for too long, as it might lose its shape or elasticity.
- If your desk pad is curled or wrinkled, you can try to flatten it by placing some heavy books or objects on top of it for a few hours or overnight. You can also use an iron, a steamer, or a hair dryer to apply some heat to the desk pad, but be careful not to burn or melt it. Always use a towel or a cloth to protect the desk pad from direct contact with the heat source.
- Clean your desk pad regularly with a damp cloth or a mild soap. Don't use any harsh chemicals or abrasives, as they might damage the surface or the color of the desk pad. Don't soak or submerge your desk pad in water, as it might cause shrinking or peeling.
I hope you found this video helpful and informative. If you want to buy a desk pad with Aothia, you can find the link in the description below. Aothia desk pads are made of premium materials, such as leather, wool, or cork, and come in various sizes, colors, and designs. They are also easy to roll up, store, and transport, as you have seen in this video. Don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe for more videos like this. Thank you for watching.